Pokes muzzle into various dusty places.
Just a few updates for you all that are still around to enjoy what I draw:
1. I am still alive so far and have managed to avoid COVID with my Screener job at the ER with one month left to survive work.
2. I have been accepted into a local community college to start training as a Liscensed Practicing Nurse (LPN). I'll be going into schooling as a full time student starting in January.
3. I will most likely open up to limited commission slots during down times when schooling isn't hectic, so keep a look out.
4. I lost my eldest brother in October to a massive heart attack over in South Korea and after insurance jerked everyone around for a month, laid him to rest in November.
5. I am surving and dealing with Type 2 Diabetese quite well.
6. I have a lot of scattered art projects that are slowly getting completed as time allows, hoping to get caught up by sometime in January or February.
Stay safe out there everyone, enjoy life, be responsible and be kind!